RETURN TO SELF
Retreat and Workshop
Friday June 7th to Sunday June 9th, 2019
- Are you experiencing personal or professional burnout?
- Have stress, overwhelm and anxiety taken over your life?
- Do you feel like you have lost your sense of self?
- Are you needing to feel rested and refreshed?
~ come meet your wholeness ~
Return To Self Retreat
This retreat is designed to help you to:
- Reconnect with your self
- Hear your inner voice
- Connect to your body's wisdom
- Access and expand your Emotional Intelligence
This retreat offers you:
- A peaceful place surrounded by nature for you to introspect.
- A space for you to find some answers; the very ones that you almost hear but somehow see them drown in the stresses and responsibilities of everyday life.
- Guided workshop with Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness tools.
- Be time, so you can feel rested and supported to find, hear, and speak your inner truth.
The aim of this retreat is to gently awaken you to your true self. To help you gain new perspective and ground, to cope with or change that which hinders you from truly blooming.
Begins: Friday June 7th, 4pm
Ends: Sunday June 9th, 2pm
Taline Tarpinian - Burnout Prevention and Recovery Coach
Price per person includes: 2 nights accommodations, 6 meals, group workshops.
Prices: See three price points below.
$457 CAD per person
(if booked after March 31)
$397 CAD per person
(if booked by March 31)
Bring a Friend
$357 CAD per person
KIO-O, Centre de ressourcement et de créativité
Accommodation: Private room or shared room for two
Meals: 6 vegetarian meals
Breathtaking nature and hiking trail
Address: 1905 Chemin 6e Rang,
Sainte-Lucie-des-Laurentides, QC J0T 2J0